The detailed look at how Ramit Sethi's empire works
In this video I go into detail about what Ramit does so well and how his product ecosystem fits together so he can make the most of his opportunities.
The top ideas to creatively swipe from Ramit Sethi
We can’t emulate everything Ramit has done straightaway, and not all of it would work for all of us. But here are my top takeaways from spending all these hours looking at how he builds his business.
- Put as much attention into your emails to people who have done you the honour of joining your list as you do attracting new people to your list. These folk are more likely to buy.
- Make a virtue of being outspoken about your opinions in your field. Stand for something.
- Make the most of product launches. It’s where you will make the most sales. Find a reason to do a launch and a series of relaunches, whether that’s a new version, a slightly different version, or building your product for cohorts like Productise Your Expertise.
- Keep the products themselves simple, especially online courses and memberships.
- Spend at least as much time on marketing as you do making the products.
You will find Ramit’s site at I Will Teach You to be Rich.com
I thoroughly recommend signing up to his emails to see how he does things for yourself.